quarta-feira, 19 de março de 2014

A day in the life

The day started with two scares. First a crazy and hasty driver has intercepted my trajectory when I was accelerating to escape from the messed traffic. If I hadn't stepped on brake I would have undergone an accident! Second, when I was almost arriving to my work, a pigeon passed flying exactly at the height of the middle of my big windscreen of my Honda! The impact has compressed the pigeon's body and its gut opening opened itself and spreaded pigeon's excrement on the whole glass. Just as well that wasn't blood, what would have been more traumatic! Well, as there wasn't nothing more that I could do, just remained to me to clean the windscreen and to think that the poor animal maybe had died, this way, I continued my path to my work.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário